The Payne PTSA strives to be involved in every aspect of the school, enjoying a true partnership with Payne’s administration and staff. The participation of every member of our PTSA is vital to Payne’s success. We invite you to contribute by volunteering your time and talent in any way you can. There are opportunities to contribute in every possible way—from home, in the school, and in different ways throughout the year. Every year, we welcome our new and returning families, excited to see the ways our organization grows and develops with your work, talent, and ideas.
To learn more about getting involved, check out the digital version of the Payne PTSA Handbook here: https://paynepta.org/
Payne PTSA Board
Elected Officers for SY 2018-2019
- President: Mark Jordan is the parent of a 1st grade student and a PK4 student.
- Vice President: Deirdre Duffy is the parent of 1st grade student.
- Secretary:Carolyn Bowen is a parent of a 1st grade student and a PK4 student.
- Treasurer: Aisha Lee is the parent of a 1st grade student.
- Parliamentarian: Adrianne Daniels is the parent of a 5th grade student.
Appointed Board Members for SY 2018-2019
- Communications Committee Chair: Tony Lombardo is the parent of a Kindergarten student and a PK3 student.
- Fundraising Committee Chair: Kerry DeVooght is the parent of a a 2nd grade student and a Kindergarten student.
- Engagement and Outreach Committee Chair: Dalila Kaddour is the parent of a 4th grade student, a 1st grade student, and a PK4 student.
- Programs Committee Chair: TBD, to be filled by a Payne teacher or staff member.
PTSA Meetings During SY 2018-2019
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 – Annual Meeting
Join Today With This Membership Form
Support Payne financially through these easy options: