The Payne PTSA strives to be involved in every aspect of the school, enjoying a true partnership with Payne’s administration and staff. The participation of every member of our PTSA is vital to Payne’s success. We invite you to contribute by volunteering your time and talent in any way you can. There are opportunities to contribute in every possible way—from home, in the school, and in different ways throughout the year. Every year, we welcome our new and returning families, excited to see the ways our organization grows and develops with your work, talent, and ideas.
Payne PTSA Board for SY 2017-2018
- President: Mandla Deskins is the father of a PreK 4 student and 1st grader.
- First Vice President: Janice Brown is a Speech Language Pathologist at Payne and parent to a 6th grade Payne alum.
- Second Vice President: Monich Brown is a staff member at Payne.
- Secretary: Carolyn Bowen is a parent of a PreK 3 student and Kindergarten student at Payne.
- Treasurer: Mark Jordan is the parent of a PreK 3 student and Kindergarten student at Payne.
Committees and Chairs
- Bylaws: Cathy Collins
- Communications: Narissa Cooper
- Green Spaces: Justine Bello
- Programs: Deirdre Duffy
- Fundraising: Heather Alarcon
- Annual meeting: Dalila Kaddour
- Membership: Monich Brown (bylaw required role of 2nd VP)
PTSA meetings are typically held on a monthly basis.