The Payne PTSA strives to be involved in every aspect of the school, enjoying a true partnership with Payne’s administration and staff. The participation of every member of our PTSA is vital to Payne’s success. We invite you to contribute by volunteering your time and talent in any way you can. There are opportunities to contribute in every possible way—from home, in the school, and in different ways throughout the year. Every year, we welcome our new and returning families, excited to see the ways our organization grows and develops with your work, talent, and ideas.
To learn more about getting involved, see the recently updated Payne Welcome Packet 2019-2020.
Payne PTSA Board
Elected Officers for SY 2019-2020
- President: Mark Jordan is the parent of a 2nd grade student and a Kindergarten student.
- Vice President: Deirdre Duffy is the parent of 2nd grade student and a PK3 student.
- Secretary: Michelle Chapman is a parent of a 1st grade student and a PK3 student.
- Treasurer: Carolyn Bowen is the parent of a 2nd grade student and a Kindergarten student.
- Parliamentarian: Nancy Parris is the parent of a 4th grade student.
Appointed Board Members for SY 2019-2020
- Communications Committee Chair: Tony Lombardo is the parent of a 1st grade student and a PK4 student.
- Fundraising Committee Chair: Kerry DeVooght is the parent of a a 3rd grade student and a 1st grade student.
- Engagement and Outreach Committee Chair: Cassie Carrington is the parent of a 2nd grade student.
- Programs Committee Chair: TBD, to be filled by a Payne teacher or staff member.
PTSA Meetings During SY 2019-2020
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Tuesday, December 18, 2019 (Skate Party)
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 – Annual Meeting