The Payne PTSA strives to be involved in every aspect of the school, enjoying a true partnership with Payne’s administration and staff. The participation of every member of our PTSA is vital to Payne’s success. We invite you to contribute by volunteering your time and talent in any way you can. There are opportunities to contribute in every possible way—from home, in the school, and in different ways throughout the year. Every year, we welcome our new and returning families, excited to see the ways our organization grows and develops with your work, talent, and ideas.
Payne PTSA Board
Elected Officers for SY 2020-2021
- President: Michelle Chapman is a parent of a 3rd grade student and a kindergarten student.
- Vice President: Cassie Carrington is the parent of a 4th grade student and a 1st Grade student.
- Secretary: Doneisha Falwell is the mom to three 2nd grade students.
- Treasurer: Carolyn Bowen is the parent of a 4th grade student and a 2nd grade student.
- Parliamentarian: Cara Camacho is the parent of a first grader.
Appointed Board Members for SY 2021-2022
- Communications Committee Chair: Tony Lombardo is the parent of a 3rd grade student, a 1st grade student and a PK4 student.
- Fundraising Committee Chair: Alison Mitchell is the parent of a 3rd grade student and a kindergarten student.
- Saturday Academy Liaison: Becky Shyovitz is the parent of a 2nd grade student and a PK4 student.
- Community Engagement and Partnership Chair: Krista Zuzenak is the parent of a PK4 student.