The Payne PTSA strives to be involved in every aspect of the school, enjoying a true partnership with Payne’s administration and staff. The participation of every member of our PTSA is vital to Payne’s success. We invite you to contribute by volunteering your time and talent in any way you can. There are opportunities to contribute in every possible way—from home, in the school, and in different ways throughout the year. Every year, we welcome our new and returning families, excited to see the ways our organization grows and develops with your work, talent, and ideas.
Payne PTSA Board
Elected Officers for SY 2022-2023
- President: Michelle Chapman is a parent of a 4th grade student and a 1st grade student.
- Vice President: Krista Zuzenak is the parent of a Kindergarten student.
- Secretary: Doneisha Falwell is the mom to three 3rd grade students.
- Treasurer: Caitlin Coogan Sherman.
- Parliamentarian: Cara Camacho is the parent of a 2nd grader.
Appointed Board Members for SY 2022-2023
- Communications Committee Chair: Erica Phillips is the parent of a 4th grader and a 2nd grader.
- Fundraising Committee Chair: Aaron Quintanar is the parent of a 4th grader.
- Saturday Academy Liaison: Jessica Coomes is the parent of a 4th grader, 2nd grader and PK4 student.
- Community Engagement and Partnership Chair: TBD