The Payne PTSA strives to be involved in every aspect of the school, enjoying a true partnership with Payne’s administration and staff. The participation of every member of our PTSA is vital to Payne’s success. We invite you to contribute by volunteering your time and talent in any way you can. There are opportunities to contribute in every possible way—from home, in the school, and in different ways throughout the year. Every year, we welcome our new and returning families, excited to see the ways our organization grows and develops with your work, talent, and ideas.
To learn more about getting involved, see the recently updated Payne Welcome Packet 2019-2020.
Payne PTSA Board
Elected Officers for SY 2019-2020
- President: Deirdre Duffy is the parent of a 3rd grade student and a PK4 student.
- Vice President: Cassie Carrington is the parent of a 3rd grade student and a kindergarten student.
- Secretary: Nancy Parris is the parent of a 5th grade student.
- Treasurer: Carolyn Bowen is the parent of a 3rd grade student and a 1st grade student.
- Parliamentarian: Michelle Chapman is a parent of a 2nd grade student and a PK4 student.
Appointed Board Members for SY 2019-2020
- Communications Committee Chair: Tony Lombardo is the parent of a 2nd grade student, a kindergarten student and a PK3 student.
- Fundraising Committee Chair: Alison Mitchell is the parent of a 2nd grade student and a PK4 student.
- Engagement and Outreach Committee Chair: Maria Hodas is the parent of a PK4 student.
- Family/School Liaison: Alice Keaney, School Social Worker.