Next week will be a short week:
- Monday – MLK Holiday – No School
- Thursday – Professional Development Day – No School
- Friday – Inauguration Day – No School
But we will make the most out of the two days that we have:
- School Spelling Bee – Wednesday. Winners will be advanced to the School Cluster Competition, City-Wide Competition, and then the Scripts National Bee.
- Book Leveling in 2nd and 3rd Grade – enter book title into computer, get reading level, label book. Time required: approximately 10 hours.
- Wildcat Wednesday Folder Coordinator – copy and separate papers for the Wednesday folder. Time required: 2 hours a week for 6 weeks.