Reminder aftercare is cancelled tomorrow Wednesday, November 22, 2017.
Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!
If you haven’t already please turn in your Federal Impact Aid Survey forms ASAP to your teacher or Ms. Cox in the front office.
My School DC EdFEST 2017
December 9, 2017
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
If you would like to volunteer at Payne’s information table during this event, please contact Carolyn Bowen/
Throughout this school year, the Chancellor will share updates on the new strategic plan and ask for your help and feedback at monthly Chancellor Community Forums, held throughout the city. During these sessions, there will be a chance for parents and community members to engage directly with leaders designing the work to share your interests and ideas related to our initiatives. Please take a look at the dates and locations below for an opportunity to provide feedback and help inform the implementation of the district’s strategic priorities and initiatives. Light refreshments, child care, and interpretation services will be provided at all sessions:
- November 23 – 24 – Thanksgiving Break: No school for students, teachers and staff.
- November 30 – Open House 9 am
- December 1 – Professional Development Day: No school for students.
- December 9 – EdFEST 2017
- December 11 – My School DC Lottery Application Opens
- December 22 – January 2 – Winter Break: No school for students, teachers and staff.