Bike to School day was a great success. Thanks to all the families that participated.
Have you re-enrolled your student?
Please see the below dates to register your student(s) by grade & date:
3rd and 4th grade – Week of April 24th
1st and 2nd grade – Week of May 1st
Kindergarten and ECE – Week of 8th
Feel free to come in and enroll your children at any time however we are encouraging you to come in during one of the designated dates above.
Parents should bring in proof of residency and their completed enrollment packet. No worries if you have not received the enrollment packet, forms will be available in the front office.
You can also visit DCPS’ website to download files here: https://dcps.dc.gov/page/enrollment-forms!
After-school enrollment is now open for all families who have completed their 2017 – 2018 school day registration.
How do I register my student?
- Afterschool enrollment for all families will take place online starting May 1. Families who visit the online enrollment system can expect to have a customized experience based on your child and the school he/she is attending.
Click here for additional details.
Click here to download full image
Save the date for PTA’s annual election convention taking place May 25, 2017 at 6:00 pm. All families are encouraged to get involved in this important process. Anyone that paid their membership fee by May 8th may vote. Can’t remember if you joined? A membership list will be posted on the PTA bulletin board located near the front office hallway. Childcare and dinner provided.
PARCC testing for third – fifth grade students will take place May 2 – 4 and May 9 – 11, 2017. Please make sure your student(s) is getting enough sleep, eats a healthy breakfast and arrives on time each morning. For more helpful tips, please click here.
Are you interested in helping with Payne’s Career Day on May 18 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm? We are looking for individuals to help manage stations and/or present about their careers. If you are interested or have questions, please email Carolyn Bowen.
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist the Carnival Planning Committee with this wonderful annal event. If interested, please send an email to Aisha Hemphill Merritt.
- May 11: Spring Sing at 4:30 pm
- May 18: Career Day 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- May 18: Early Dismissal at 12:15 pm
- May 19: Parent-Teacher Conference Day – No school for students
- May 22 – 26: Spirit Week
- May 23: DCPS Night at Nationals Park
- May 25: PTA Meeting at 6:00 pm
- May 26: Field Day
- May 29: Memorial Day – No School for students, teachers and staff